Upgrade to VoIP UC PABX Offer!!
Our telephony solution offers a real united communication (UC) PABX platform for your office use. Buy from us one off and start saving on IDD and conferencing along with many other cost saving features
Starting from HK$19,000, you can own your own latest state of the art Advance Telephone System (ATS).
Solomon Star's IP PABX technology (ATS) .
What's in for HK$19,000/=?:-
- 3 x X3SP color display IP Phones (included).
- Voice Mail System with voicemail to email (included)
- FAX to email
- CTI integration for Voice Mail to email delivery (included)
- Audio Conferencing up to 20 dial-in parties to a room (included)
- Call log (included)
- Connect to tele-worker solution (included)
- Connect up to 20 extensions and 4 hunting lines (included)
- Caller ID (included)
- Experience Enterprise features now afortable for SMEs. By using the latest state-of-the art SS VoIP applications, you can share telephony resources through a network and access calls between several branch offices abroad without being charged for IDD or extra bandwidth.
This also means work from home offices and mobile users can now connect to their office via internet to the same network. Going "mobile VoIP" also results in the elimination of restrictions to calling back home etc.
Going with ATS can also give your employees unlimited mobility through out the office the elimination of physical wiring for move and change (MAC). Upgrading to (ATS) technology enables work to be done from remote locations and allows for off-site office work stations - which are especially useful for employees going abroad and need to keep in constant contact with the office. This facility is also useful in the event of situations such as recurring health-threatening epidemics or natural disasters which hinder physical mobility or presence in the office.
Please call us for a consultation if you wish to consider the limitless possibilities that SS VoIP technology can bring to your office environment. Our sound technical knowledge in IT and office infrastructure also extends to wireless applications and installation.